To Prince George, BC

This is one of my new friends, Nanook.
We shared some Buffalo jerky & a pant leg.












7/14/2010
Off like a herd of turtles to meet a new friend that would lend a little piece of his life & some electrical components.














I am trying to remember the last time I did a little whining. I'm sure there are more than a few, Here's one, these roads are awesome.














For a buddy, Steve Barker. I didn't know he was Canadian.














I'm a bit apprehensive. I don't have a clue what lies ahead. Looks good so far.


















Keep on keepin' on.














I've seen a few great looking, older cars in Canada.














Into the hills














More Barkerville














Vancouver is nearby...














I don't know what's growing, but, it's very green.














Legal Canabis?














Where's the greenery?


















I have my marble bag speedo... I haven't been swimming in a while.














Great riding


















All systems go...














The bike has been running flawlessly. As I ride, I come up with various contingency plans IF there are problems. A waste of valuable daydreaming...


















HAY, move over.














I should blurr the background to get a better view of the bike.














A couple of proud owners.














A Kawasaki 850.














This is not our land... to bad.














Civilization is getting thin














I don't know if the GPS is taking me to Vancouver. I thought we had an understanding...














Down the road we went. The bike & I.










What's over those hills?














Spelling errors...














Good stuff














I'm wondering about services??














Where's Anchorage?














Looks cloudy & rough.














There is Hope.


















Rain gear?















I type in Anchorage, AK. I think I'm headed NW.















Goodbye Super8

No comments:

Post a Comment