Through BC into the Yukon Territory

British Columbia is beautiful country. I get the feeling that some people viewing these pictures might be getting bored with the scenery. I'M LOVIN' IT!!
Thomas has been good. If we have an argument. I shut him off. Only for a couple seconds though. I don't have a single map of Canada.







7/18/2010
One of my first pictures in the Yukon.














Sunset & I don't know where I'm staying tonight.














Here is Tim again. I met him & his wife in Heredy, Alaska. They are both assistant Attorney Generals for the state of Florida.
Tim drove from Florida. His wife flew into Seattle and hoped on back. I believe Fairbanks is their destination.














More beautiful roads.












DITTO


























& down the road I went...














Finally passed that truck.














He is going along pretty good, but, a little to dusty. I'm not whining, the shady character is cussing it up though.


















A couple of soft spots on this gravel.














The human stop sign.














Great ride...












The horses thought I was intruding on their views.












I was revving the bike to spook them. I think they liked the sound.


















Look @ those love birds. Go rent a room...














I came around the corner & these J walkers where breaking some laws.














There was barely any grass. What's the attraction?


















Nice view3














Nice view2











Nice view1














Funky terrain














A long & winding road...














I've never seen a bridge like this.


















I've never seen a truck like this.














Must have rolled last night. I can see the tracks in the soft shoulder. No skid marks...





























Helicopter adventures














Awesome2














Awesome1














Awesome .75














Keep on keepin' on














Not a soft shoulder














These warning signs were a heads up for woop-dee-doos. For the most part, not bad. Later on, they become troublesome. I think I developed a nervous tick whenever I see these. I'm twitching now.














Twitchers...














Keep on keepin' on...



























































This was a great spot to tear the bike down a little.














Until now my ignition has been adequate. It felt like it wasn't getting fuel a few times. I sensed it was some of my half assed connections.














Time to install the marine quality toggle switch I picked up in Stewart , BC.














This has to be the problem. A lot of daylight in that connection. I pinched & twisted with channel locks. Wrapped them super tight. Zero issues since. Electrical issues can be mysterious.














Pit stop





































A feel good picture.














Bike is acting up.





























Had a great sandwich here. It had a Swiss feel to it. That's Tims bike.


















I drove back for this picture. Not sure why. The bridge was interesting...





























Nice day














The temperature was in the 70's.














OOOOHHWW!! The Alaskan Highway





























































































































































A savior?














About 160 miles to get to the Alaskan Highway.
Maybe thats what the mile '0' sign implied?

No comments:

Post a Comment