Devils Tower, Wy to Sturgis, SD

Alright, I'm headin' into town.


















It's beautiful out. Thought it might be a wet ride.















Rain clouds travel fast. I didn't sense any of this a few hours ago.













A new sign. I like it.














Coming out of a super ride and heading towards a sky of warm colors. I think I'm smiling.













Time to find a place to hang my helmet.



























S. Dakota has some beautiful bike roads.




























I've been surrounded by rocks & trees all day. The terrain changes from mile to mile.















I eventually pass them.















I come up on two bikes riding 2 up. They seem to speed up when they notice me. Might be a little quick for 2 up. What do I know?? The ladies probably love it.















I wonder if my butt will fit through this.
















I'd like to see the other side of this.














Every curve has another sight.




























Reminds me of the Lord of the Rings a little.


































There aren't many straight pieces of road @ the Needles Eye.














You wonder when gravity will take its toll.














Will an SUV pulling a camper fit here?



















Surrounded.


















































I'm glad I chose to take this road.





























Did they use a bit of dynamite?











































Why not? One more time.














The backside of the monument.














The front side.















Going into the park was crowded & cost money. I'm happy being here, outside the park.































The backside. I turned around because I didn't get my fix of George & the boys.






























Hey, I haven't seen this view before. Glad I turned around.



















Alright!



















Must be close.















Mount Rushmore has been on my list to visit for a while. Check.



































Nice scenery everywhere.













Custer, S. Dakota.



























That cow is starin' me down.



























Wind? Rain? Both? Wild.

































Something funky up ahead.



























Not sure if I take this right or not. Just do it.















Lot of land in this country.

No comments:

Post a Comment